Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grand Canyon Chapter 2 the South Rim this time

Murray I'm Free Fallin
OK readers,  I will make this brief.  I spent 2 hours last night on a slow connection here on the Navajo reservation where we are staying (a Quality Inn).  My text did not publish nor half my captions.  Pictures took forever to load.

I will not start over (as much as I love ya all).  Faithful and Obedient Companion and I are heading out soon.  We have plotted our plans for returning home, more on that later but likely 5 or 6 more posts to come so check back later!

Murray 









Faithful and Obedient Companion continues her fascination with "dead trees"

A Grand View!

















5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I like the dead tree as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Marie I must tell All this story. Barb stopped to take the pic of the tree and a women stopped behind us to do the same. She said to her husband.....only women would think to do this. Birds of a feather...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Steve i was waiting 4 u to vote on the coastal debate. So far about a tie East vests West! My Oregon Sis and my friend Phil weighed in via personal email. Each voted for their side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Murray, it's MARIA ---I can hear my mother yelling at you from here! Anyway -- there are lots of dead tree pictures for those of you who may be interested. Maybe when we get home we'll do a 'here are the trees' or 'here are the canyons' or 'mountain' or rivers or flowers or..... Stay tuned folks, it ain't over yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've seen more of AZ than I have and I have lived there 15 years!

    ReplyDelete